13 February 2010

valentine poem


Pilihan puisi valentine aku kali ini jatuh ke puisi william shakespeare, sonnet 130.

Shakespeare’s sonnet 130

My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun
Coral is far more red than her lips' red
If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun
If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head
I have seen roses damask, red and white
But no such roses see I in her cheeks
And in some perfumes is there more delight
Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks
I love to hear her speak, yet well I know
That music hath a far more pleasing sound
I grant I never saw a goddess go
My mistress, when she walks, treads on the ground
And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare
As any she belied with false compare

Mendekati valentine’s day, mau ikutan nulis yang berbau cinta. Coba ingat-ingat karya tokoh yang melegenda, dan pikirannya langsung ke bapak Shakespeare ini. Dari sekian banyak puisi salah satu sastrawan terbesar Inggris ini, yang aku suka dan yang paling bisa aku cerna (walau sedikit), ya sonnet 130 ini. Salah satu puisinya yang memakai perbandingan kecantikan perempuan dengan gambaran alam.

puisinya dari sini
:inlove:

2 comments:

Komentarnya terimakasi.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails